Otolaryngologist in Vushneve
Diseases of the ear, throat and nose (ENT disease) cause a person problems no more than other pathologies. Indeed, they affect the senses and in general all the time “on hearing”, so they can not be ignored.
Most often people do not take ENT diseases seriously, trying to cure the cold and cold on their own. Self-medication can not only stop the disease, but also further worsen human health.
Below is a list of symptoms that indicate problems with ENT organs. At first glance, some may seem insignificant, but if they do not go through and are left untreated, they will soon become serious problems:
- Headaches and dizziness;
- Increase in body temperature;
- Respiratory problems, runny nose, extraneous nasal discharge, feeling of crushing in the nose;
- Pain, fever, dryness and sore throat;
- Pain and inflammation in the ear;
- Redness of the skin on the eyelids and cheeks;
- Nasal bleeding;
- Changing the tone of voice;
- Hearing problems, tinnitus;
- Snoring, etc.