Reception of the urologist in Vushneve
Urology is a field of medicine that studies diseases of the kidneys, urinary tract and male genital organs. There are a number of urological problems that occur in both men and women. These include kidney disease (pyelonephritis), ureters, bladder (cystitis, hyperactive bladder syndrome), urolithiasis, and others.
And yet most of the urologist’s patients are men. They are brought to the doctor’s office by genital diseases: inflammatory processes of the prostate, urethra, disorders of sexual function, etc. In addition, the urologist deals with problems of male infertility.
Urologists at the Madison Clinic have all the modern methods of diagnosis and treatment of urological diseases. By contacting us, you can be sure that the diagnosis will be made promptly and unmistakably, and that the procedures are designed to be optimal and effective.
- treatment of cystitis, urinary incontinence and other disorders of urination;
- comprehensive treatment for erectile dysfunction (impotence), accelerated ejaculation, recovery of potency and quality of sexual intercourse;
- treatment of male infertility, including state-of-the-art medical and surgical techniques, as well as preparation for the use of assisted reproductive technologies such as artificial semen insemination, IVF, ICSI, PICSI;
- treatment of chronic prostatitis, vesiculitis;
- comprehensive diagnosis and correction of age-related androgen deficiency, as well as androgenic deficiency in obesity, metabolic syndrome (based on the results of a preliminary full laboratory examination);
- diagnosis and selection of conservative therapy for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH, to which the term “prostate adenoma” was previously used);
- Ultrasound of the prostate and seminal vesicles (including transrectal), bladder, kidney; Doppler ultrasound of the penis in erectile dysfunction;
full laboratory examination, treatment of sexually transmitted infections