In Pulse clinic, gynecologists believe that every girl and woman must and should monitor their health regularly. We recommend at least once a year (preferably twice a year) to undergo a prophylactic examination from a gynecologist. The fact is that some serious diseases of the genitourinary system may be asymptomatic and hardly noticeable. Therefore, timely consultation of a gynecologist will prevent the occurrence of undesirable conditions and diseases before symptoms and manifestations.
Doctor gynecologist of medical clinic Pulse carries out diagnostics and treatment of diseases:
- ectopia / erosion of the cervix;
- saginal candidiasis;
- myoma / fibromyoma of the uterus;
- adnexitis in acute or chronic form;
- ovarian cysts, polycystic ovary;
- dysplasia of the cervix
- endometrial hyperplasia;
- benign and malignant neoplasms, etc.
Gynecologists of the Pulse clinic use modern methods of diagnosis and treatment, borrow the best experience of international doctors.
Pulse Clinic offers the following gynecological services:
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs;
- Laboratory studies of vaginal discharge;
- Metrospalpingography (examination of patency of the fallopian tubes);
- Cytological examination of cervical smears.
We advise you to undergo a gynecologist’s examination if you are concerned about the following symptoms:
- frequent / periodic / acute pain with localization at the bottom of the abdomen;
- uncomfortable or painful sensations in the genital area;
- non-typical selection;
- dysmenorrhea / menstrual irregularities, etc.
If you have any doubts about the need to visit a gynecologist – call clinic Pulse and we will be happy to give you an extensive consultation, and, if necessary, write to a gynecologist.
With clinic Pulse you can always rely on an individual approach, careful attitude, confidentiality, accurate diagnosis and effective treatment.