Neurology as a science studies the nervous system, working on the development and implementation of theoretical and practical skills in the treatment of neurological patients.
A neuropathologist is authorized to treat neurological diseases by conservative methods. Neurosurgeons use surgical methods for treating injuries (traumatic, tumorous, vascular, etc.) of the brain and spinal cord, nerve plexus and trunks, and peripheral nerves.
Neurology as a branch of medicine is considered rather voluminous and not the most complicated section.
At the Clinic of Family Medicine Pulse Neurologist (a neuropathologist) a doctor who is engaged in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the nervous system. The nervous system is a collection of various interconnected nerve structures that provide the activity and regulation of all systems of the body. Thanks to the nervous system, sensitivity, ability of motor activity, work of the endocrine and immune systems are provided. It is through the nervous system that coordinates the activity of cells, tissues and organs.
The nervous system is divided into two parts: central and peripheral.
The central nervous system is represented by the head and spinal cord.
Peripheral is formed by nerves, nerve nodes and nerve endings.
Thus, the field of the neurologist is the central and peripheral nervous systems and diseases that affect them.
Neurological disorders and diseases of the nervous system are often characterized by a severe course of the course. Professional treatment is required for their treatment.
Neurologists of the clinic Pulse for diagnosis of the disease often work in tandem with doctors in related fields of medicine.
Among the most common causes of diseases of the nervous system are:
- regular overflight;
- general violation of the regime of the day (sleep and nutrition);
- stress and tension;
- inability to calm down and relax.
In the Pulse clinic, the neuropathologist is competent for the following conditions and diseases:
- diseases of the central nervous system (dyscirculatory encephalopathy, stroke);
- an overwhelming headache;
- vegetative-vascular dystonia (VSD);
- vertebro neurological syndromes;
- neuritis, neuralgia, polyneuropathy;
- consequences of neuroinfections;
- light craniocerebral traumas and the consequences of injuries;
- consequences of spinal injuries;
- diseases of the central nervous system (multiple sclerosis, scattered encephalomyelitis);
- extrapyramidal diseases;
- amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (BAS) and syndrome of BAS;
- dementia of different genesis (Alzheimer’s disease, vascular dementia, senile dementia);
- epilepsy, other convulsive syndromes;
- diseases of muscles and neuromuscular transmission;
- sleep disorders.
The Pulse Clinic employs highly skilled and experienced neuropathologists, who in their practice use the latest treatment techniques and state-of-the-art equipment for diagnosing illness.
Neurosurgeons at Pulse Clinic offer medical treatment, physiotherapy, psychotherapy, manual therapy, therapeutic massage and health improving gymnastics.