Ophthalmology is a branch of medicine that studies the anatomy and physiology of the organs of vision, studies eye diseases and develops methods for their treatment and prevention.
Ophthalmologist (ophthalmologist) of the Medical Clinic Pulse is engaged in the prevention and treatment of any diseases of the eyes and their appendages.
Our doctors are experienced specialists who are constantly increasing their level of knowledge in the field of ophthalmology. We offer comprehensive programs for research of the visual apparatus, qualitative diagnostics of vision with the use of the newest methods, appointment of treatment in case of need.
In the Pulse clinic, the ophthalmologist will help to detect visual impairment, provide a comprehensive diagnosis of visual acuity, and prescribe treatment.
Below is a list of services provided by ophthalmologists at Pulse Clinic:
- Diagnosis of visual acuity;
- detection of visual impairment and defects (myopia, hyperopia, astigmatism);
- diagnostics of viral and inflammatory processes, infectious and autoimmune eye diseases;
- Diagnosis of cataracts, glaucoma, diseases of the retina and optic nerve;
- measurement of intraocular pressure by contactless method;
- study of the field of vision;
- examination of the fundus;
- examination of the cornea;
- correction of vision by the method of selection of glasses and contact lenses;
- treatment of conjunctivitis;
- removal of foreign objects from conjunctiva and cornea;
- assistance in case of eye injuries;
- treatment of pathologies of the retina.
Ophthalmologists clinic Pulse advised to immediately carry out an ophthalmologic examination in the event of a sharp onset of the following cases:
- sharp reduction of visual acuity;
- rapid fatigue of the eyes;
- feeling of an outsider body in the eye;
- injury of the organs of vision (thermal, chemical lesions);
- purulent discharge;
- deterioration of color recognition;
- pain in the eyes;
- flashes, “flies”, sparks or iridescent circles in front of the eyes, duplicate images.