Otolaryngologist or ENT is a doctor who diagnoses and cures illnesses of the ear, throat and nose.
Medical Clinic Pulse helps diagnose and treat loria.
We believe that it is imperative to consult an otolaryngologist in the following situations:
- there is a feeling of complications of nasal breathing, edema, deterioration of the sense of smell, secretion, dryness, inflammation of the nasal mucosa;
- sensation of pain and pressure in the region of the maxillary sinus (upper teeth);
- edema, which is localized on the forehead, the eyelids, cheeks, and lips;
- fever and headache, etc.
A doctor of ENT Clinic Pulse to consult, help diagnose and advise on treatment if you get sick:
- vasomotor rhinitis
- allergic rhinitis;
- hypertrophic rhinitis;
- adenoids and adenoid enlargements;
- deterioration, partial or complete loss of hearing;
- vocal and laryngeal disease;
- otitis (catarrhal, purulent, exudative);
- inflammation of the ear, throat, nose of different etiology;
- removal of extraneous bodies from ENT organs;
- defeat of ENT organs of various etiologies (mechanical, chemical, thermal);
- neoplasms with localization in ENT organs.
Clinic Pulse also advises to consult with the otolaryngologist after the flu (in order to exclude the possibility of developing complications), in the case of injury to the ENT organs, etc.
At reception, the doctor-otolaryngologist will listen carefully to the patient, examine and make a history, if necessary, an additional examination will be made, followed by a chosen treatment.